MGC premier cDNA clones
Full length, sequence-verified cDNA clones
MGC premier cDNA clones have the following advantages:
• Ideal for native protein expression
• Full insert sequence easily available
• Best value on the market today
Full length, sequence-verified cDNA clones are available for human, mouse, rat, bovine, Xenopus and zebrafish genomes. These collections are available as individual cDNA clones, rearrays of cDNA clones for gene families and pathways as well as genome libraries.
MGC premier ORF clones
Over the course of the MGC project there was a transition to add functionality to the clones. One example is the production of Open Reading Frame (ORF) clones. These ORF clones lack the untranslated regions (UTRs) and have their native stop codon removed to allow the addition of peptide tags at the C- or N- terminus of the protein and are flanked by att sites for easy transfer to a destination expression vector via Gateway® reaction.
While these clones were created as part of the original cDNA clone project that produced the MGC premier cDNA clones they are designated MGC premier ORF clones in our gene search results and product literature to call out their unique value. Additional technical information can be found in the technical manual on the documents tab of this section. All MGC premier ORF clones are clonally isolated and end-sequenced to confirm their identity before shipment. Turnaround time for shipment of these clones is 5 days.
Sequence verification service
MGC premier cDNA clone identities can also be confirmed by end-sequencing prior to shipping. This risk-free option ensures the correct identity of the cDNA clone ordered.
- transOMIC technologies will clonally isolate the cDNA clone/s ordered, end-sequence the requested clone/s and BLAST the output/s to eliminate any possible cross contamination that may be present from neighboring clones in the library. Successfully verified clones will be included in the shipment with their BLAST alignment. >95% identity over 100 bases of quality clipped sequence is considered a successful match to the desired clone.
- Customers will be notified if a sequence fails and the item will be removed from their invoice. If an alternate clone for that gene is available it can be substituted for the incorrect clone.
- To order this service use the Fetch my gene search to identify your cDNA clone of interest and select the item indicating it will be end sequenced before shipping.
MGC premier cDNA
|Cat#||Product Name||More information|
|TCH1003||MGC premier Human cDNA clone|
|TCHS1003||MGC premier Human cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TCM1004||MGC premier Mouse cDNA clone|
|TCMS1004||MGC premier Mouse cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TCR1005||MGC premier Rat cDNA clone|
|TCRS1005||MGC premier Rat cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TCB1006||MGC premier Bovine cDNA clone|
|TCBS1006||MGC premier Bovine cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TCL1007||MGC premier Xenopus laevis cDNA clone|
|TCLS1007||MGC premier Xenopus laevis cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TCT1008||MGC premier Xenopus tropicalis cDNA clone|
|TCTS1008||MGC premier Xenopus tropicalis cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TCZ1009||MGC premier Zebrafish cDNA clone|
|TCZS1009||MGC premier Zebrafish cDNA clone: end-sequenced before shipping|
|TOH6003||MGC premier Human ORF clone|
|TOM6004||MGC premier Mouse ORF clone|
|TOZ6009||MGC premier Zebrafish ORF clone|