TargetRich Sequencing Panels
Targeted enrichment sequencing has become a powerful tool used to identify genetic variations within the genome that underlie complex disease states. Commercially available methods curently fail to achieve the specificity, coverage and uniformity critical for accurate analysis. To overcome these limitations, we use a novel Nested Patch PCR™ strategy in the development of TargetRich Sequencing Panels for targeted enrichment resequencing (Varley and Mitra 2008, Varley and Mitra 2009). This technology provides highly specific on-target sequence interrogation across hundreds of genomic regions in a pre-validated single-tube format.
- Increased primary design coverage
- High percentage of on-target sequence data
- Panels are pre-validated with NGS prior to delivery
- Single tube protocol – 1.25 hours of hands-on time
- Scalability – 1-96 samples with low DNA inputs
TargetRich Validated Custom Sequencing Panels
we provide validated targeted enrichment sequencing panels compatible with Nested Patch PCR (Varley and Mitra 2008, Varley and Mitra 2009). This proprietary technology combines the design flexibility of PCR with two target-specific rounds of enrichment to maximize on-target sequencing while limiting nonspecific amplification. Sequencing panels can be designed for many types of regions e.g. exons, SNPs, hotspots, chromosome range of interest and UTRs. Once the panel is created, next generation sequencing is performed to confirm quality and performance before being shipped to the customer.
TargetRich Cancer Research Sequencing Panels (FFPE compatible)
TargetRich CRX Sequencing Panel and TargetRich BRCA1 and BRCA2 Sequencing Panels are available in 10 and 96 reaction formats.
- BRCA Sequencing Panel - Designs targeting 18,593 bp with 100% coverage of 50 exons for BRCA1 and BRCA2
- CRX Sequencing Panel - Designs targeting 23,112 bp with 99.8 % coverage of 155 exons from 10 of the most commonly studied genes in the COSMIC database. Genes covered: BRAF, EGFR, FLT3, JAK2, KIT, KRAS, PIK3CA, PTEN, TP53 and VEGFA ("COSMIC database," 2012).
TargetRich Sequencing Panel
|Cat#||Product Name||More information|
|TGR5000||TargetRich Custom Sequencing Panel|
|TGR7000||TargetRich CRX Sequencing Panel (10 Reactions)|
|TGR7001||TargetRich CRX Sequencing Panel (96 reactions)|
|TGR7003||TargetRich BRCA1 and BRCA2 Sequencing Panel (10 Reactions)|
|TGR7004||TargetRich BRCA1 and BRCA2 Sequencing Panel (96 Reactions)|
|TGR7100||TargetRich Barcoded Adapters (12-plex)|
|TGR71001||TargetRich Barcoded Adapters (96-plex)|