DUS Urine Reagent Strips
The DUS Strips are Reagent Strips are dip-and-read test stripsfor In Vitro Diagnostic Use only for testing above items in urine. Test resultmay provide information regarding the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance, and urinary tract infection. It is measured by comparison of test paper attached to a plastic strip with the color chart blocks printed on the vial label. The strips may be read visually. They can also be read instrumentally, using urine chemistry analyzers.
DUS Microalbumin/Creatinine Test Strip
The DUS 2AC(Microalbumin/Creatinine Test) is used for semi-quantitative determination of Microalbumin and Creatinine in Urine. Affixed to each firm plastic strip are two reagent areas that test for Microalbumin and Creatinine in Urine. Measurement of the two tests at the same time from a random single-void urine sample allows for determination of the Microalbumin to Creatinine ratio (ACR).
♦ What is "Microalbuminuria" ?
Microalbuminuria is early stage of kidney failure caused by micro-vessel disorder that comes prior to Proteinuria(Macroalbuminuria ; in the stage of significant kidney disease that will result in kidney dialysis of kidney transplant in the future)
- Measurement Item : Microalbumin, Creatinine, Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio
- Required sample volume : Approx. 5mL of Fresh random spot urine
- Reaction time : 60 sec.
- Reactio temperature : Room temperature (2~30C)
Urine Reagent Strips for Diagnosis of Diabetic Nephropathy
♦ INTENDED USE / TEST METHOD To diagnose Microalbuminuria (an early marker of Diabetic
Nephropathy by semiquantitative measurment of Microalbumin-to-Creatinine amount in urine visually with colored label or instrumently
- Effective management of kidney disease in patient with diabetes and at potentially high risk for kidney problem in early stage before becoming Proteinuria (high level kidney disease)
- Can obtain clinically meaningful and time saving results by measurement of the "Microalbumin-to- Creatinine ratio" in a random urine sample (24 hour long urine sample collection is NOT required)
- More sensitive and more specific results than reagent strips designed for general protein testing
♦ CLINICAL CONTRIBUTION
Monitoring and appropriate care of Microalbuminuria prevents or reduces incipient kidney damage, complications caused by diabetes, risk of cardiovascular diseases and risks related to pregnancy of diabetics
♦ TEST SPECIFICATION
♦ PRODUCT CERTIFICATES